Infinity Network Solutions Inc is expanding its client support team and looking to add an experienced Network Engineer. Infinity Network Solutions Inc, along with our sister company Essential Data Services Inc, is a unique provider of application sharing (Cloud Computing) and off site data backup services, and computer network consulting company, providing high level, industry leading service to a select group of businesses.
Experience with Windows networks platform and PC environments. You should have experience dealing with business users and selecting effective solutions.
Experience in Citrix XenApps and XenServer is a definite plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Prescription Drug Coverage
• Disability and Life Insurance
• Mileage and business expense reimbursement
• Business Casual dress
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows Server
• Knowledge with Active Directory and Windows Access Rights
• Implement data, software, and hardware security procedures
• Advance Networking, experience with Firewalls
• VLANs, DMZ, network redundancy
• Analyzing problems, troubleshooting, coordinating and implementing solutions.
• Provide telephone/remote support and onsite service (requires travel within the GTA)
• Candidate will be required to develop Citrix XenApps servers skills and knowledge.
Computer and technical knowledge
Experience with Windows servers systems (2003, 2008, 2012), Exchange (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013), switches (VLAN), routers and firewalls. The desire to learn new technologies such as Citrix Platforms and Remote Backup Technology.
Citrix, MCSE and A+ certifications are an asset
Soft skills – organized, detail oriented, time management, multi‐tasking, self‐motivated, work
with limited supervision, professional manner, friendly demeanour, strong verbal and written communication skills, and willingness to learn continuously.
Must have own vehicle, valid license and be willing to travel within the GTA.
• High school graduate ‐ University education and/or industry specific training is preferred
• Minimum 4 years industry experience
Successful Candidate will:
• Be quick thinking with out‐of‐the‐box problem solving skills
• Enjoy customer service and multi‐tasking
• Want to be part of a team and contribute to the growth and development of a rapidly expanding company
We offer salary and bonuses commensurate with experience and ability.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those that successfully meet our criteria will be considered.