Whether your next business move is by land or by sea, having access to the cloud is the least of your worries. With Essential Data Services, all you need is a web browser and you’ll have uninterrupted service at your fingertips.
Cloud computing can benefit your business, and:
- The applications and data are available at anytime from anywhere on any device.
- Reduce overhead costs for hardware and software.
- Control energy, maintenance, and equipment costs.
- Cut down on the carbon footprint and requirement for floor space by reducing server rooms.
- Lower IT costs by reducing the requirement of internal IT staff.
- Free your workforce to work from home as if they were in the office.
- Curb management and administrative costs.
Our Cloud Computing Experience for Your Business
Essential Data Services helps small- to medium-sized businesses maximize the potential of cloud computing. Our goal is to not only help organizations access their information from the cloud, but also to harness its power to drive new revenue, improve operations, and advance long-term business goals.
Our cloud computing solution includes management of your overall computer environment. Our engineers are monitoring and administrating the systems for you. You are only a phone call away from adding/removing users, email accounts, creating new directories, assigning users’ access rights, or restoring lost files.
Our Cloud Servers and Hosting Facilities
Essential Data’s servers are located in high-end hosting facilities to protect your information, and ensure it is available at all times. Your applications and data are hosted on multiple top-of-the-line IBM servers that were designed for 24×7×365 operations. Our partnership with IBM allows us to enhance the services provided to our clients to ensure your applications and data are available, secure, and protected. We also offer cloud services and cloud storage.
Our hosting facilities offer services including:
- A 24-hour onsite security staff, surveillance cameras and alarms, and a reinforced building structure.
- Secure servers with Internet firewall protection and intrusion detection systems.
- Fire prevention and detection systems.
- Constant, uninterrupted power supplies.
- A strictly controlled dust and pollen-free environment.